The Vowel Chant
1. A chant is a short, simple series of syllables or words that are sung to the same note or a limited range of notes.
2. The vowel chant aligns and balances the body's vibration.
3. By chanting out loud you reinforce your own frequency.
Chant Now Playing
1. First Set: The five vowels are strung together three times.
2. Second Set: Repeat each vowel separately three times.
3. Third Set: The five vowels are strung together three times.
“Your body, birth name and Spirit vibrate at the same frequency.”
Vowels Sounds Like