We also have twelve major chakras.
Seven in the body and five above the head.
Seven Major Chakras
1. The seven major vortexes are in a straight line from the base of your spine to the top of your head.
2. Each chakra is a color of the rainbow starting with the first major vortex being red.
3. If a chakra is out of balance or spinning the wrong direction the color will be affected as will the health of the individual.
"To be equal and balanced is to live in the universal flow."
Balance the Chakras
1. The Atlantis Star exercise of 108 Breaths of Fire is another method.
2. This is a rapid-fire breathing done through the nose, using the abdomen as kind of a bellows to support the exhaust.
3. The elixir of life, known as 108 breaths, also ties into the vibrational frequency of Earth which, in turn, balances the chakras.
“The rainbow color you like best is an indication of your strongest chakra.”
CHAKRA LOCATION COLOR GLAND NOTE
Seventh Crown VIOLET Pineal B
Sixth Third Eye INDIGO Pituitary A
Fifth Throat BLUE Thyroid G
Fourth Heart GREEN Thymus F
Third Solar Plexus YELLOW Pancreas E
Second Navel ORANGE Gonads D
First Root RED Adrenal C
Sound & Light Healing
1. If you experience difficulties in any part of your body click on the corresponding number below.
2. Once you are at the new page look at the colored screen.
3. Chant, sing or hum with the sounds you hear.
Seventh - nervous disorders, headaches, neuroses, mental, dementia Sixth - coordination, kidney failure, hair, eyes, ears, spinal column Fifth - bones, skin, teeth, thyroid, throat, allergies, muscles Fourth - cancer, allergies, diabetes, leukemia, heart, arthritis, viruses Third - ulcers, liver, indigestion, stress, fatigue, weakness Second - hypoglycemia, hemorrhoids, skin, lungs, bronchitis First - infertility, impotence, menstrual, anemia, blood disorders
1. Chakra is Sanskrit that translates as "wheel" or "turning".
2. The wheels are spinning vortexes of light.
3. The human body has thousands of chakras.